Nottingham Emmanuel School – New Build School Project
Contractors Customer – Laing O Rourke
RCC have been engaged by a leading Brickwork and Masonry contractor to provide QS support for the duration of the project.
- Preparation, submission and agreement of applications for payment with the main contractor and receipt of payments arising from same.
- Preparation, submission and agreement of variations to the contract and their agreement with the main contractor.
- Preparation and agreement of the Final Account.
- Commercial management of sub-contracts, monitoring accounts, measuring of progress and production of payment certificates and agreement of Final Accounts.
- Preparation of monthly cost and value analysis using RCC developed documentation and forecasting of final project financial performance.
- Preparation, submission and agreement of claim for Loss & Expense disruption and Extension of time.
- General contract commercial administration, including financial and contractual correspondence, issuing of delay notices and internal reporting.