- All you need to know about the operational, contractual and commercial implications of using NEC contracts.
- Any personnel involved with any contractual, commercial or payment aspects of NEC suite of contracts – for example, sales personnel, project managers, contract managers and administrators, site supervisors, finance managers, senior managers and directors.
Duration and Price
- 1 day: £199 + VAT per person. Book online using the form below.
- For group bookings, please contact Andy Redfern on 01283 512535.
Benefits of Attending
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the key operational and contractual aspects of working under a NEC form of contract
- Understand the different types of NEC Contracts and when to use them
- Appreciate the commercial implications of how a project under NEC contract terms is sold and managed
- Receive guidance on the core clauses and the different options defined in the contracts
- Determine how to give the correct cost considerations when pricing an NEC contract
- Learn how to ensure risks are distributed fairly to sub-contractors
- A background to NEC
- How the fundamental ethos of a NEC contract differs from traditional contracts
- The different types of NEC contract
- The Main Option Clauses
- The contract data
- The Accepted Programme
- Early warnings and the Risk Register
- Compensation events
- “A really useful course. Great to have a clear and concise view of this very different type of contract”
- “I would highly recommend this course. I’m putting the learning into practice every day!”
What People Say About Us
“Andy has provided exceptional support to key staff at Glazing Vision. His knowledge and interaction with our team has improved our commercial competence and confidence here at Glazing Vision. Furthermore his support in offering advice on complex contracts has been invaluable, I sleep a lot easier at night having Andy’s expertise to call upon.”
“We work with RCC under a Commercial Support Agreement. It allows our staff to spend their valuable time on what they’re best at and if we don’t spend all the budget we get a credit. Win/win. Even if you’re not sure whether you need it, give them a call and have a chat.”
“Having RCC’s knowledge and skills at hand has been invaluable when working through our contracts. Highly recommended!”