Our commitment to your privacy
We’re serious about protecting your personal data. This note explains:
- From where we secured your personal data;
- The personal data that we collect;
- Your personal data rights;
- Your right to object to our processing your personal data and withdrawing consent;
- How and when we use that personal data;
- Whether we share your personal data with anyone else;
- For how long will we keep your personal data;
- How you can access your personal data
If you have any questions or queries about this notice please contact us by clicking here
Personal data that we collect
The personal data that we collect may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, mobile phone number, proof of right to work documents and data, bank account, training and qualifications, trade memberships, preferences, IP address (the number that uniquely identifies a specific computer.
If the role you have registered for requires a security check, we will also obtain a DBS check provided by you.
We may have collected your personal data from you. We may also collected the following personal data from third parties:
- example – your reference was secured from your previous employer, agency or Character reference;
We always ensure that we have a lawful basis for processing the personal data that we collect. In this case the lawful basis for processing is to offer work finding services.
Your rights in respect of your personal data
You have the right to request access to your personal data, amendments to it and for it to be deleted. Further information about those rights along with your right to withdrawn any consent you’ve given or object to our processing your data can be found in our data protection policy. That policy also includes who to speak with if you have any queries about our approach to processing your personal data.
How and when we use your personal data
We’re committed to using your personal data responsibly and lawfully. Here’s what we do with your personal data:
- example – we’ll focus our updates on information that you’ve shown an interest in;
- example – ensure we use it to deal with your enquiries about our service quickly and efficiently.
Your personal data is all stored within the UK.
To help us to maintain the accuracy of the personal data that we hold please let us know if we hold out of date or inaccurate information about you.
Sharing your personal data
There are only a few occasions where we will share your personal data with a third party. They are:
- example – where we’re required to disclose it by law – to government bodies for example;
- example – between ourselves – for example to deal with a query that you may have;
- example – to confirm your name and any evidence of professional qualifications, licences and other authorisations to a client when we place you in an assignment (who are required to keep your data confidential).
We may offer you assignments where you will be requested to share your personal details to have a key fob, entry card or biometric scan, such as a finger print. Such information will only be used to allow you access to a client site and to log the number of hours you work. Where this is the case, you will be informed in advance and be required to consent to such data being shared separately.
The data controller collecting your personal data for the purpose of this policy is Redfern Contract Consultants (Connect) Limited. We use accepted standards of technology and security to protect your personal data.
For how long will we keep your personal data
Our ‘retention policy’ lists the type of data we process and for how long it is kept. If you would like us to delete your data and we don’t have a lawful reason to retain it you can make a deletion request by clicking here or writing to The Data Protection Officer, Redfern Contract Consultants (Connect) Limited, Studio 1, Units 6 & 7, Waterside Court, Burton on Trent DE14 2WQ
How you can access your personal data
You can ask us for a copy of the personal data that we hold on you by either clicking here or writing to The Data Protection Officer, Redfern Contract Consultants Limited, Studio 1, Units 6 & 7, Waterside Court, Burton on Trent DE14 2WQ. We’ll ask you for copies of two types of approved identity in order to process your request (such as a passport and driving licence). You can also ask us to make corrections to data you consider to be inaccurate by here or writing to The Data Protection Officer, Redfern Contract Consultants Limited, Studio 1, Units 6 & 7, Waterside Court, Burton on Trent DE14 2WQ