Network Rail National Centre
Contractors Customer – BAM Construction
RCC are engaged by a leading Building Management Systems Integrator to provide on site Commercial support for the duration of the project.
Duties on the project:
- Review of proposed conditions of contract, preparation of risk analysis, negotiation of agreed contract terms.
- Preparation of Contract Schedule of Rates
- Preparation, agreement and ongoing management of project programme documentation.
- Preparation, submission and agreement of applications for payment with the main contractor and receipt of payments arising from same.
- Preparation, submission and agreement of variations to the contract and their agreement with the main contractor.
- Preparation and agreement of the Final Account.
- Commercial management of sub-contracts, tender vetting, pre-start meetings, sub contract procurement documentation, monitoring accounts, measurement of progress, production of payment certificates and agreement of Final Accounts.
- Preparation of monthly cost and value analysis using RCC developed documentation and forecasting of final project financial performance
- General contract commercial administration, including financial and contractual correspondence, issuing of delay notices and internal reporting.