Commercial Management & Development Consultants
Leading Worldwide Fire and Integrated Systems Contractor
RCC have been engaged by a leading worldwide Fire and Integrated Systems contractor to provide a Commercial Consultancy role to develop the contracting division of the business and to provide ongoing Contract Management Services.
The goals of the engagement are:
- To review current operational structure and processes to highlight areas of risk and opportunity
- To introduce, roll out, monitor and maintain Commercial Documentation and Process within Accounts, Sales and Projects departments to improve Project efficiency, reduce risk exposure, provide high quality management information, improve cashflow and maximise revenue and margin returns throughout the entire Projects Division – ensuring compliance with company Sarbanes-Oxley act Provisions
- To identify Key Performance Indicators which provide measurement of development progress and effect.
- To provide ‘In-house’ training, seminars and workshops regarding the Commercial Documentation and Process
- Produce ‘Internal Good Practice Commercial Guide’ for use by Salesmen and Project Staff
- To review, monitor and provide management advice regarding Project Commercial Performance including claims for additional payment (variations), applications for payment, invoices, cashflow, monthly performance reporting and forecasting to Head Office
- Monitor existing and introduce, roll out, monitor and maintain new and current Commercial Procedures and Commercial
- Documentation throughout the projects.
- To mentor and train existing Commercial Staff to take over the effective Commercial Management of Systems Projects after the end of the agreement.