At RCC we continually look for ways to improve the support and services we offer our clients.
Our experience and feedback from our clients has proven that earlier engagement of our services leads to improved margin protection and increased business resilience. So we have launched our Consultancy Support Agreement (CSA) to allow you to achieve this without any additional expense.
What is a CSA?
• It is a fixed term agreement for us to provide commercial, financial, contractual, planning and risk management advice and support to you and your company.
• Based on a pre-agreed, all-inclusive monthly fee but you only pay for what is used.
What are benefits of having a CSA?
• Creates capacity within your team allowing them more time to get on with what they’re good at.
• Empowers personnel to take commercial initiative leading to earlier engagement
• Budgeting and Forecasting clarity
• Priority Access to RCC
• No additional expenditure
• Training courses tailored to your needs at discounted rates
• Access to our sister company RCC Connect for the recruitment of BMS and Energy professionals at discounted rates.
Our promises to you
• Your commercial, financial, contractual, planning and risk management tasks will be undertaken effectively and efficiently by specialist consultants
• You will only ever pay for what you use.
• We will provide honest, practical and impartial advice to your business.
For a no-obligation chat about how a CSA can help you work smarter, please call us on 01283 512535 or visit www.rcclimited.com/CSA for more details.