The bookings for RCC Limited’s 2016 training courses are now open. Each focuses on the commercial and contractual needs, problems and opportunities that specialist contracting companies encounter every day.
Our trainers and operational team have all worked in the specialist contractor sector of the construction industry so we are well aware of the risks and abuses your company can be exposed to when contracting.
Whilst all our courses can be attended individually, they are designed to run sequentially. Starting in February 2016, they include:
- A-Z of Contracts: Contract Formation & the Importance of Order Acceptance – All you need to know, from contract formation and order acceptance to understanding and managing contract terms.
- Managing Contract Scope, Change & Progress – How to manage and use the contract terms to ensure your obligatory Contracts and Scope of Works to ensure obligations and entitlements relating to time and money are met and recovered.
- Getting Paid – How to get what you are entitled to, paid on time.
- Using NEC Contracts: What You Need to Know – All you need to know about the operational, contractual and commercial implications of using NEC contracts.
- Claims, Disputes & Adjudication – How to handle claims and disputes effectively including resolution through adjudication.
- Effective Cost, Value & Subcontract Management – Managing the value and costs of specialist construction work including the procurement and management of subcontracting.
With over 20 years of experience working in this sector we have also delivered bespoke courses for many companies including: Matrix Control Systems, Lloret Control Systems, Acorn Engineering Group, Global Associates, AES Controls, Schneider (t/a TAC), Crown House Enterprise Solutions.
For more information and bookings: www.rcclimited.co.uk/training.