Getting paid everything you are entitled to – and on time – is a common challenge for contractors. All the trainers at RCC Limited have worked in the specialist contracting sector of the construction industry. They know first-hand the frustrations of the payment system but also what you can do to ensure your cash flow works for your business rather than against it.
Our Getting Paid courses give you the benefit of our experience so you:
- understand the issues around getting paid
- can identify why and when payments aren’t made
- know what you can do to ensure prompt, full payment
Tues 17/05/16 – Burton on Trent, Midlands
Thurs 19/05/16 – Victoria, London
- Gain a clear, detailed and practical review of the issues surrounding payment for work carried out under contracts and subcontracts
- Understand how the payment system operates – make the Construction Act work for you
- Subject matter includes contract terms and conditions, applications, valuations, payments, retentions and contra charges
- Obtain practical advice on how to implement good commercial practice to avoid payment delays and to ensure you’re paid in full and on time.
- Already delivered to companiessuch as: Lloret Controls, Acorn Integrated Systems, Matrix Controls Systems and Crown House Enterprise Solutions
*Article updated 24/10/15 with 2016 training dates