Contractors Customer – Michael J Lonsdale
RCC are engaged by a leading Building Management Systems Integrator to provide on site Commercial support for the duration of the project.
Duties on the project:
- Review of proposed conditions of contract, preparation of risk analysis, negotiation of agreed contract terms.
- Preparation of Contract Schedule of Rates
- Preparation, agreement and ongoing management of project programme documentation.
- Preparation, submission and agreement of applications for payment with the main contractor and receipt of payments arising from same.
- Preparation, submission and agreement of variations to the contract and their agreement with the main contractor.
- Preparation and agreement of the Final Account.
- Commercial management of sub-contracts, tender vetting, pre-start meetings, sub contract procurement documentation, monitoring accounts, measurement of progress, production of payment certificates and agreement of Final Accounts.
- Preparation of monthly cost and value analysis using RCC developed documentation and forecasting of final project financial performance
- General contract commercial administration, including financial and contractual correspondence, issuing of delay notices and internal reporting.
Project Titan Data Centre
Bank of England Print Works
Pirbright Institute of Animal Health
Barclays Capital Restack, Canary Wharf
Network Rail National Centre
C10 Extension to the Cartagena Refinery, Murcia, Spain
New Court Fit Out, London
Explore Manufacturing Facility, Nottinghamshire
Nottingham Emmanuel School – New Build School Project
HSBC Data Centre, Wakefield
North Staffs Hospital PFI Project
Transforming Tate Modern, London
Zlote Tarasy Project – Warsaw, Poland
Commercial Management & Development Consultants